Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- RT @Numenta: Two neurons forming a synapse. The electron microscopy on the left and the 3D reconstruction on the right. By Seung Lab- @Seba… 9 hours ago
- @HHMINEWS Oh, Desmoscolex are cool nematodes.. with very cool faces! antsbeeswasps.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/nem… 9 hours ago
- RT @RusanLab: Deadline is 9/29. We hire 10-20 NIH Tenure-Track Investigator each year. irp.nih.gov/careers/trans-… 17 hours ago
- @mh_lab @nature Congratulations! 1 day ago
- RT @mh_lab: Our connectomic analysis in the entorhinal cortex now online @nature nature.com/nature/journal… -precise synapses within a wild ne… 1 day ago
- RT @albertcardona: "at least 30% of the output synapses of excitatory neurons are made onto other excitatory targets" in L2 of medial entor… 1 day ago
- RT @SebastianSeung: Congrats to my student @kisukkevinlee now number one on both @cremi_challenge and @SNEMI3D connectomics leaderboards ht… 2 days ago