Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- RT @Monika_K_Scholz: I am looking for a PhD and a postdoc to work with me on feeding and foraging behavior in C. elegans. Startdate is flex… 2 days ago
- @Seeker talks about mapping brains, partly featuring our connectomics team: youtube.com/watch?v=qlJa6q… 3 days ago
- RT @SteveBoyer5000: If you want to DO something about the #ClimateCrisis, donate to @JayInslee’s campaign. He’s less than 5,000 donations… 3 days ago
- RT @tomkazimiers: It's finally possible to animate sections of image stacks in @catmaid's 3D Viewer. This allows to create videos like this… 4 days ago
- RT @stardazed0: An interactive reconstruction of an electron microscopy fly brain using automated segmentation: bit.ly/2X0aL7Q. Le… 4 days ago
- @aexbrown I can send you a movie. 4 days ago
- This guy: @dwitvliet only has 37 followers. If you like EM connectomics, you should add to that count! 5 days ago