With Barbara’s new job, we’ve both been getting up very early. One of the side benefits of this is that I get to watch the sunrise, which is often spectacular from the vantage point of our lab building as it looks over the valley. Sometimes I feel very lucky to be working in such a beautiful place!
- RT @Allen_Institute: See what's new at the Allen Brain Atlas! brain-map.org https://t.co/Y4y52zW2ST 1 day ago
- RT @albertcardona: Dense mapping in the fly mushroom body:"A connectome of a learning and memory center in the adult #Drosophila brain" htt… 1 day ago
- RT @janeliaflyem: dense EM reconstruction of the mushroom body alpha lobes: elifesciences.org/articles/26975 1 day ago
- RT @mh_lab: SynEM: our fully automated synapse detection in cortex now online @eLife elifesciences.org/articles/26414 - top scoring on large-scale E… 2 days ago
- RT @themmorehea: recent new feature by @nathantspencer in #syGlass -- movable/resizable ROI tool! makes tracking objects much easier #VR #m… 5 days ago
- RT @HHMINEWS: .@HHMIJanelia scientists create a brain-wide atlas of fruit fly behaviors. Learn more: bit.ly/2uW4Suy https://t.co/p… 5 days ago
- RT @cMadan: Really explore your data with augmented reality! link.springer.com/article/10.100… https://t.co/FZ9h766NYx 6 days ago