With Barbara’s new job, we’ve both been getting up very early. One of the side benefits of this is that I get to watch the sunrise, which is often spectacular from the vantage point of our lab building as it looks over the valley. Sometimes I feel very lucky to be working in such a beautiful place!
- RT @AllenInstitute: Get a behind-the-scenes look at our Institute for Brain Science. We’ve taken over @pacsci’s Instagram this #BrainWeek t… 3 days ago
- RT @MozakCGS: Come work on the @MozakCGS team with us!!! twitter.com/UWGameScience/… 3 days ago
- RT @wickglyph: The awesome folks over @TeacherGaming offered me a guest post slot, so I wrote a bit about my process of turning neuroscienc… 3 days ago
- RT @NatureisScary: Scorpionfish dragged to the depths of hell by a Bobbit Worm https://t.co/Fr5W54g9YE 4 days ago
- RT @IARPAnews: MICrONS #Scientists are working to close the gap between the architecture of the leading #MachineLearning #Algorithms and th… 4 days ago
- @murrayc @seattledot @SeattlePD I think it is likely they are understaffed but good at what they do... I appreciate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @AllenInstitute: Our Institute for Brain Science recently released the first dataset from live human neurons. This #openscience resource… 5 days ago