Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- @albertcardona If we could figure out a way to head plate that thing to get some behavioral context.... 3 hours ago
- RT @albertcardona: With the smallest known free-living fully-formed juvenile at 15 mm including the tail, the chameleon Brookesia micra sho… 3 hours ago
- RT @JordanUhl: At Trump’s rally last night: -He endorsed a pedophile -A speaker compared his Israel decision to “Jesus’ return” -He mock… 2 days ago
- RT @Comey: “Applause is the spur of noble minds, the end and aim of weak ones.” - Edmund Burke (1730-1797) 2 days ago
- RT @Viveknprakash: nice article by @Planaria1 on how we can solve longstanding problems biology by studying new organisms ! also see his in… 3 days ago
- RT @mtyka: Wow. There are no zigzags in this picture - only wavy lines. Original paper by Kohske Takahashi on curvature illusion. https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @SchwabYannick: Wow: a game changer for SBEM! High-performance serial block-face SEM of nonconductive biological samples enab... https:… 3 days ago