Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- Tomoko Ohyama presented some cool Drosophila circuit evolution work at the HHMI/Max Planck connectomics meeting.. a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- Public comment on Brain Initiative 2.0. It's important that we get this right. braininitiative.nih.gov/strategic-plan… 2 hours ago
- @mabuice @AllenInstitute You have to pronounce The 'p' as a syllable, Then it works just fine. 18 hours ago
- RT @AllenInstitute: On this #HaikuDay enjoy poems by our team and please share your own #ScienceArt https://t.co/6XuJz3CZPt 18 hours ago
- RT @WardQNormal: Bill Barr's "A Tale of Two Cities" https://t.co/U51pLToETO 18 hours ago
- RT @AllenInstitute: Enjoy this lovely haiku by Maggie Fuqua from the gene-editing team at our Allen Institute for Cell Science. #HaikuDay #… 18 hours ago
- Serious beer at a serious biergarten! I guess Germans can make an IPA. Who knew? https://t.co/GtDGIPWbqG 19 hours ago