Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- RT @314action: One. Hundred. Times. blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/t… 18 hours ago
- @DARPA The availability of massive datasets of cortical synapse-level wiring(ours and others) is increasing dramati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @DARPA: Virtual Intelligence Processing (VIP), our newest AI Exploration Opportunity, will enable new computing models & processing arch… 19 hours ago
- @KennethHayworth @neurowitz I wouldn't want to do it without truly unattended operation.. (one of several problems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @neurowitz @KennethHayworth I worry that back of the envelope calculations don't take into account that difficulty… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @albertcardona: Are you applying for a faculty position? My @HHMIJanelia colleague @erik_snapp has compiled the advice he gives to our p… 2 days ago
- Sometimes it feels that by substituting the word "encodes" for "correlates with" we are just trying to pretend we k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago