Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- RT @AllenFrontiers: Terrific work from Allen Distinguished Investigator Jay Shendure and colleagues. #Frontiers nytimes.com/2017/08/17/sci… 2 days ago
- RT @PavelTomancak: This I call a no bullshit PI job advertisement. #IMBA is looking for scientists. Period. twitter.com/alexanderstark… 2 days ago
- False Equivalency reporting has had a huge impact on public perception of global warming, other science issues.. twitter.com/NeedhiBhalla/s… 3 days ago
- RT @GlennKesslerWP: The Trump administration just disbanded a federal advisory committee on climate change wapo.st/2xf7dkY?tid=ss… 3 days ago
- More anti-science with real implications for real people. Thanks for nothing Trump! twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/… 4 days ago
- RT @Allen_Institute: We are bringing together gaming and scientific discovery with @MozakCGS, a collaborative project with @UWGameScience h… 5 days ago
- RT @Allen_Institute: “How does the brain work?” See how we are tackling this question with the Allen Brain Observatory: https://t.co/hBN8ER… 5 days ago