Well, its that time a year again. This month our lab had its annual wine tasting. The selection of wine was really quite nice, and I enjoyed it quite a bit despite recovering from a cold. Somehow, through random guessing, I was one of the top three winners. The “Prize” is that I will be helping to arrange the event for next year. An album of pictures can be found HERE.
- RT @albertcardona: October 1st, 2017. A day that will live in infamy. #Catalonia The new Catalan Republic should make a point of governing… 9 hours ago
- RT @Allen_Institute: Create 3D neuron reconstructions by playing Mozak, an online game. 💻 mozak.science No #neuroscience experienc… 17 hours ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: One day at a time, one brick at a time, Trump dismantles our system of checks and balances while a cowed GOP watches on,… 20 hours ago
- RT @NCSE: Facing Public Outcry, New Mexico Restores Evolution and Global Warming to Science Standards. motherjones.com/politics/2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @albertcardona: Tough times for Spanish scientists. Those abroad can't digest their country turned sour overnight. Those in it see their… 1 day ago
- RT @SierraClub: Kathleen White, a new nominee as an environmental advisor to the WH thinks CO2 emissions as a pollutant is “absurd” https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @BWJones: There is still no science advisor to POTUS ... No other modern president has gone this long w/out a science advisor. https://t… 2 days ago